This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website(s) “www.MonkeyGunGames.com” or use and/or purchase any of our products or services (all website(s), products and services collectively deemed “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with any of our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including any of our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including any of our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
- CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, payment information (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you;
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details;
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the site, including usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies;
- From third parties, for example, our business partners: and/or
- Information about the devices you use to access the Website, including hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information, Mac Address, and mobile network information.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
- The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of submitting a story to be published on our Website. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) such as support requests, if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “Stories”). Your Stories are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your Stories. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Stories will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To prevent fraud.
- For research and development purposes, we may use the information we collect for testing, research, analysis, and product development. This allows us to improve and enhance the safety and security of our services, develop new features and products, and facilitate insurance and finance solutions in connection with the Website.
- To improve the Website and any products or services, we may provide third parties with statistical information we gather from your information.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- HOW WE DISCLOSE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of MONKEY GUN GAMES, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by MONKEY GUN GAMES, LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To third party analytics providers that may use your information to help us obtain useful statistics and other information regarding how our users are interacting with the Website. The analytics providers may use other tracking techniques other than cookies to collect and compile information. Note that we do not have control over these third-party analytics technologies, and we are not responsible for their policies or procedures.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MONKEY GUN GAMES, LLC, our customers, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- DATA RETENTION AND PROCESSING
We will keep information you store with us for as long as we need it to provide you the Website and we may store, use, and/or transmit information in locations around the world, including those outside your country. For EU residents, upon written request to email@example.com, any personal data we would have been processing on your behalf would be deleted permanently within 30 calendar days.
After such a period of time passes, we will delete this information but there may be some latency in deleting this information from our servers and back-up storage, and we may keep this information if it is necessary to comply any legal obligations such as resolving disputes or enforcing our relevant agreements. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your information until it is deleted on our servers within a period congruent with our normal course of business. For EU residents, upon written request to firstname.lastname@example.org, any personal data we would have been processing on your behalf would be deleted permanently within 30 calendar days.For users outside the United States: We are headquartered in Texas, and in order to provide the Website to you we must transfer your data to the United States and process it there. By visiting or using the Website, you consent to storage of your data on servers located in the United States. If you are using the Website from outside the United States, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of your data in and to the United States or other countries. Specifically, personal data collected in Switzerland and the European Economic Area (“EEA”) is transferred and stored outside those areas. That data is also processed outside of Switzerland and the EEA by us, or our service providers, including to process transactions, facilitate payments, and provide support services. By submitting your data or using the Website, you consent to this transfer, storage, and processing by us and our processors.
- ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by notifying us at email@example.com.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you are an EU resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, you are entitled to see information third parties provide us as part of our fraud detection, prevention and risk assessment efforts if all of the following factors apply: (i) we use third parties to carry out automated checks or risk assessments, (ii) we make a decision which has legal consequences for you or which significantly affects you, and (iii) such decision is based solely on such automated checks or risk assessments.
Requests should be addressed to:
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- CONTACT INFORMATION
Tales of the Fabulist © is trademarked and owned by Monkey Gun Games, LLC. 2020. All rights reserved.